TRUSTLY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “COMPETITION”)
- West Ham United Football Club Limited, a limited company incorporated in England and Wales with an address at the London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London E20 2ST (“West Ham”) and Trustly UK Limited, a limited company incorporated in England and Wales with an address at 80 Clerkenwell Road, London, England, EC1M 5RJ (“Trustly”) are the joint promoters and operators of this competition (the “Promoter”).
- Each person who validly enters the Competition in accordance with these Competition Terms and Conditions (each an “Entrant”, and together “Entrants”) is deemed to have accepted, and agreed to be bound by, these Competition Terms and Conditions upon Entry (as defined below) into the Competition.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding (including as to the award of the Prizes) and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter in relation to the Competition.
Entry and Eligibility
- The Competition will be open for entry between midnight on 21st November 2021 (“Start Date”) and midnight on 29th November 2021 (“End Date)(the “Entry Period”). Entries received outside of the Entry Period and/or other than in accordance with the entry requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions, will not be valid and will not be included in the Competition prize draw.
- The Competition is only open to residents in the UK who are of at least eighteen (18) years of age, or with capacity to enter into legally binding contracts and have the right to dispose of the assets available on the then via their online bank (except employees or family members of employees of the Promoter).
- To enter the Competition, Entrants must checkout and pay for their basket using Trustly at the West Ham online store (https://www.officialwesthamstore.com/) during the Entry Period. Entries will not be accepted by any other means, and are non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- There is no limit on the number of entries that can be made to the Competition per person. For example, if you make multiple purchases on the West Ham online store via Trustly during the Entry Period, all valid purchases made will be considered as a separate Entry (provided all other Competition Terms and Conditions are satisfied) and shall be entered into the prize draw.
- Fifty (50) Entrants that are eligible, and who checkout and pay for their basket using Trustly at the West Ham online store during the Entry Period will be selected at random from all valid entries using an automated computer process and will win the prize of having the value of their purchase refunded (the “Basket Prize”).
- Winning Entrants will be refunded to the same bank account that they used when making their purchase on the West Ham online store. Please allow at least seven (7) working days from the End Date for the Basket Prize to be refunded.
- Out of the fifty (50) Entrants that won the Basket Prize, one (1) Entrant will be selected at random using an automated computer process to win the hospitality prize, being a table for four (4) including dining and drinks at the West Ham United v Dinamo Zagreb on the 9th December 2021 (the “Hospitality Prize”, and together with the Basket Prize the “Prize(s)”).
- Each winning Entrant will be contacted as soon as reasonably practicable after the Competition End Date using the contact details provided upon Entry into the Competition when making the online purchase.
- In the event that any winning Entrant is unable to accept the Prize for any reason, or the Promoter determines that the relevant Entrant has breached these Competition Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to another Entrant selected at random.
- The Prize for each winning Entrant is subject to availability, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Prize does not include anything not expressly set out in these Competition Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to claim the full cost of the Basket Prize from winning Entrant in the event that the original transaction via Trustly on the West Ham online shop to which the Prize relates is cancelled or reversed after the Basket Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute each/any winning Entrant’s Prize for any alternative prize(s) if necessary (in the Promoter’s sole discretion).
- Neither the Promoter nor its partners, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, directors or representatives will be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the organising or holding of the Competition or as a result of any Entrant’s participation in the Competition or as a result of winning, collecting, use or enjoyment of any prize or if any part of any prize is unable to be delivered for any reason. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- If the Competition or any part of it is not capable of running or being completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to reasons of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition without liability.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Competition entries that are not successfully completed, regardless of cause, including (without limitation) due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure, of any kind.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the surname and county of prize winners and to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request. In such circumstances, Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- If an Entrant has any questions about these Competition Terms and Conditions, including any request to exercise their legal rights under data protection law, they should contact Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse Entry to the Competition, to disqualify from the Competition or to refuse to award the Prize to anyone who it reasonably considers has breached these Competition Terms and Conditions or to anyone who, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, has otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace any Prize with another item, or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition at any time in their sole discretion without notice.
- If any provision of these Competition Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Competition Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Competition Terms and Condition (and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them) will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and all Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any disputes relating to the Competition.